I don't know that I put this one anywhere and it's one of my favorites. My general life is pretty much captured here with the blurchildren running around chattering with excitement and me standing looking confused. I can't say that I spend alot of time in fabric stores, but even the slight angle of the picture seems accurate. Good one, Laura.
Otherwise, the most exciting things in my life post-laura-visit are getting some work pants made, baking too much banana bread, losing 4lbs, work (as usual), and some AMAZING people in Little Rock and Ohio just sent me almost a full year's worth of RealSimples!!!! Thank you! They will be bringing me reading joy for a long time.
A friend of mine found some great pictures of China. Since I can't go travel all over China like this guy, here are the pictures I would send you. Sorry, it's all in Chinese, but you can at least get an idea of China's enchanting diversity. And when you think you've looked at all the pictures of China that he took, go to the top or bottom and click on page 2. There are 27 pages. I hope you have some tea already steeping in a pot.

5 comments:
Hi Anna,
I may not be on the right comment section but at least I am learning how. Thanks for teaching me.
Jj
How wonderful to see your beautiful face. I love you and miss you. I am going back to work starting next week and I somehow believe that I am going to be wildly wealthy at $10.13 an hour part time and come to visit you, It could happen, actually maybe perhaps. Thank you for keeping a blog and posting pictures.
Missing you bunches. Life here is very complicated right now. It's hard to explain why, but maybe we can skype and talk it over. Gena moved out. So now I have no girls at home. Just old people. :-)
xoxoxoxo
Mom
old people? Mrs. Neale come on. :)
Anna Anna Anna - I goofed up last month and sent the wrong support check to you - you got shorted and I feel ridiculous. I talked to Pat today at FFTH and we straightened out my tangle. You are getting the correction amount and the correct Dec amount. Sheesh. I am sorry. Jennifer
Post a Comment